3 Layers to HEAVEN!
What can I say about this pie, not much except that I LOVE IT!!
I love serving this up with friends when we have card night. A nice Kahlua drink pairs nicely with this recipe.
- 1 Box Pie Crust Mix
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Square (1 ounce) Unsweetened Chocolate, Grated
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Pint Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 Pint Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbs Powder Sugar
- 2 tsp instant Coffee crystals
- Combine piecrust, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate
- Combine 2 Tbs water and vanilla; add to piecrust mixture a little at a time tossing with a fork till a ball forms
- On floured surface roll pastry to a 12-inch circle
- Transfer to a 9-Inch pie plate/pan
- Trim Edges
- Bake in a 375* Degree Oven, 20 Minutes
- Cool and Chill
- Combine whipping cream, powder sugar and coffee crystals
- Beat to soft peaks
- Spread coffee ice cream in crust, freeze
- Spread chocolate ice cream atop coffee ice cream, freeze
- Spread whipped topping atop ice cream
- Sprinkle Walnut Pieces and Drizzle Chocolate Sauce for an added touch
- Freeze until firm
**TIP: Walnuts are just an crunch touch. For those allergic like I am you can use any other nut or what I use which is granola.
Sugar Blossom's Circle CopyRight